Information collected by WaveSMS.proYour Personal Data may be collected, used and/or disclosed for the following purposes:
- To verify and process your personal particulars and payments;
- To provide Services to you;
- To manage payment, billing, account, credit checks and debt-recovery matters;
- To send you information, promotions, updates, and marketing and advertising materials in relation to our Services;
- To manage, develop and improve our business and operations to serve you better;
- To carry out market research and customer surveys;
- To conduct investigations or audits or carry out crime and fraud prevention and risk management activities;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
- To enforce our legal rights and obligations;
- For other purposes for which we have obtained your consent; and
- For any other purposes reasonably necessary, ancillary or related to the above specified purposes.
Protection of Database InformationUnless you give us your permission, we don’t share data we collect from you with third parties, except as described below:
- Third-party service providers or consultants who need access to the data to perform their work on WaveSMS.pro’s behalf. These third-party service providers are limited to only accessing or using this data to provide Services to us and must provide reasonable assurances that they will appropriately safeguard the data.
- We may disclose your data to a third-party if:
- We believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
- To enforce our agreements and policies;
- To protect the security or integrity of our website;
- To protect ourselves, our other customers, or the public from harm or illegal activities; or
- To respond to an emergency which we believe in good faith requires us to disclose data to assist in preventing a death or serious bodily injury;
- We may share personal data with our affiliates.
- If we go through a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, personal data may be part of the assets transferred or shared in connection with due diligence for any such transaction. Any acquirer or successor of WaveSMS.pro may continue to use that personal data.
- We might also share personal data with a third-party if that data has been de-identified or aggregated in a way that does not directly identify you.
Our Commitment to Children's PrivacyProtecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. Therefore, we do not collect or solicit personal information from anyone we actually know is under the age of 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe a child under 13 may have provided us personal information, please contact us.
- We may use third-party advertising technology to serve ads when you visit our website and sites upon which we advertise. This technology uses information about your visits to this website and the sites upon which we advertise, to serve our ads to you. In the course of serving our advertisements to you, unique third-party cookies may be placed or recognized on your browser.
- In addition, we may use Web beacons, provided by our third-party ad server, to help manage and optimize our online advertising. These Web beacons enable our ad server, on our behalf or on behalf of our agent, to recognize a browser's cookie when a browser visits this site, and to learn which banner ads bring users to our website. Our third-party ad server is performing its functions on our behalf or on behalf of our agent, and we may, directly or indirectly, instruct such ad server to enable other service providers to receive information about our site related to our online advertising.
Email AdvertisingWe may share web site usage information about visitors to our web site, who have received a targeted promotional campaign, with reputable third-party advertising companies for the purpose of targeting future campaigns and upgrading visitor information used in reporting statistics. For this purpose, we and the third-party advertising company note some of the pages you visit on our web site through the use of pixel tags (also called clear gifs).